ICC has over 50 years experience in organising and managing international conferences and workshops serving the cereal and crop R&D in academia and industry. While ICC is providing a global network of experts and stakeholders, and is responsible for the content and the high quality standard of its meetings, the management of ICC events is usually subcontracted to its preferred Professional Conference Organiser (PCO), ICC-Services GmbH, a subsidiary of ICC, or to a local event organiser hired by the ICC representative in the respective ICC Member Country hosting the event.
Various types of conferences and workshops, as well as various modes of management support are offered by ICC and ICC Services GmbH.
ICC Services' Event Management offers
- ICC Cereal and Bread Congresses
- ICC Endorsement
Some of the past events successfully managed by ICC Services:
- 7th International Dietary Fibre Conference, Rotterdam 2018: http://dietaryfibre.org/en/
- 6th Whole Grain Summit, Vienna 2017, Vienna: www.wholegrainsummit.com/
- 6th International Dietary Fibre Conference, Paris 2015
- ICC International Symposium on Bioactive Compounds in Cereal Grains and Foods, Vienna 2014